UDOR Pump - Kappa 53
The Udor Kappa 53 is a medium pressure, three diaphragm pump with control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. It is equipped with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft and mounting rails.
The Kappa 53/GR is fitted with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
The Udor Kappa Series Diaphragm Pumps are quite versatile in that they can be used for agricultural and horticultural spraying, lawn care, tree spraying, turf spraying, firefighting, washdown, cleaning, dust suppression, fluid transfer, hydrostatic testing, nursery, pest control, weed control, aircraft de-icing, and more. These diaphragm pumps can handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of fluids, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 12.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 560 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" inlet, two 1/2" outlets, 3/4" bypass
- Kappa 53 equipped with 1" (25 mm) solid keyed shaft.
- Kappa 53/GR equipped with gearbox for 4-6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" shafts.
- Three diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Mounting rails included.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.25" x 11" x 10"
- Weight (Kappa 53): 29 lb
- Weight (Kappa 53/GR): 39 lb
If the control unit on your Kappa 53 needs replacing, order the 6010.93 Control Unit. If you need a replacement gearbox for the Kappa 53, order the 5071.75 Gearbox.
Recommended Repair Kits for the Kappa 53 are the 8700.45 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit and 8700.46 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
There are some useful files under Resources that will provide you with extra info regarding the Udor Kappa 53 Diaphragm Pump.