UDOR Kappa 43 and Honda 5.5 Engine Assembly
The Udor Kappa 43 and Honda GX160QH 5.5 HP Engine Assembly is here to make your professional spraying applications all that easier. Included in this pump-engine assembly is a Udor Kappa 43 Diaphragm Pump, Gear Reduction (5071.75), Control Unit (6010.93), and a 5.5 HP Honda GX160QH Gas Engine. The gas engine by Honda provides reliable performance for a range of applications.
If you are a professional who just doesn't have the time to make your own pump-engine assembly, do not worry because our expert mechanics have assembled this unit for the avid professional. Ready to drop right onto your spray rig, making your job much easier. All that is required from you is a professional sprayer tank and the proper plumbing.
Please note that some assembly is required: The Honda engine needs to be bolted down, your hoses will need to be attached, and you can now begin spraying. The Control Unit does not come assembled to the pump when the unit is shipped to prevent any unnecessary damages during shipping. Oil is not put in the gearbox or Honda engine, but it is included. The Udor Kappa 43 Diaphragm Pump does come with oil inside.
This Udor Kappa 43 and Honda 5.5 HP engine assembly is perfectly capable of handling various professional spraying applications in lawn care, industrial, and agricultural settings. It is also widely used for low height tree spraying under 40'.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
Udor Kappa 43 Duplex Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QH 5.5 HP Gas Engine Combo (KAPPA43-5.5HP)
- Includes Udor Kappa 43 Diaphragm Pump, 5071.75 Gearbox, 6010.93 Control Unit, and Honda GX160QH 5.5 HP Gas Engine with recoil start
- Max. Flow: 10.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 560 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm (3600 rpm when attached to engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, two 1/2" outlets, 3/4" bypass port
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Same as above only it includes a Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine with electric ignition for easier starts
Udor Kappa 43 Features
- Three diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Check valves are made with stainless steel.
- Anodized aluminum pump housing.
- Mounting rails.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Weight: 29 lb
Honda GX160QH Features
- Net Power Output: 4.8 - 5.5 hp @ 3600 rpm (depending on environmental conditions)
- Butterfly carburetor.
- Recoil or electric starter
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US qts. (3.1 L)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.61 US qts. (0.58 L)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2" x 14.3" x 13.6"
- Weight: 33 lb