Shurflo 2088 Pump - 2088-343-500
This Shurflo 12-Volt DC Electric Diaphragm Pump Model 2088-343-500 is perfect for accommodating applications that have external pressure valves plumbed into the system. This pump can be run dry without damage and features chemical-resistant materials, a built-in check valve to prevent back flow of fluids into the solution tank, and a 1/4" (6.5 mm) FNPT adapter mounted on switch port to allow for external bypass hookup.
The 2088 Series Diaphragm Pumps from SHURflo are capable of delivering dependable performance in a variety of high flow, moderate pressure applications. These pumps can be used for various spraying and transferring applications that require flows up to 3.3 gpm (12.5 L/min).
This version of the 2088 Series Shurflo Pump is a bypass pump and therefore requires a relief valve or regulator. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
- Max. Flow: 3.3 gpm (12.5 L/min) open flow
- Max. Pressure: 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Max. Current Draw: 10.1 A
- Can self-prime up to 12' (3.7 m) vertical
- 3 chamber diaphragm pump.
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170° F (77° C)
- 1.99 gpm @ 40 psi (7.5 L/min @ 2.8 bar)
- Viton® valves with Santoprene® diaphragm.
- Not suitable for use with powdered chemicals.
- Inlet / Outlet Ports: 1/2" (13 mm) male MSPT
- No demand switch.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25" x 5" x 4.45" (21 cm x 12.7 cm x 11.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 lb (2.13 kg)
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminants from running through your bypass pump. Bypass Pumps require Regulators, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator.
Be sure to review the files in the Resources section if you require more information about the Shurflo Model 2088-343-500 Pump.