Rittenhouse Air Blast Sprayers - 395 or 528 US Gallons
Rittenhouse is pleased to announce the debut of the all new Rittenhouse 1500 and 2000 Litre Air Blast Sprayer.
Rittenhouse first developed Air Blast Sprayers in 1945. Our sprayers are designed for simplicity and ease of maintenance for the operator.
The components used can be commonly found and are the most widely used and proven in North America.
We ship our sprayers from coast to coast in both the United States and Canada. For this reason, we use Comet Pumps, TeeJet Nozzles, Arag-Hypro Valves and Tank Lids. We stock and ship parts from our factory or you can source them from your local dealer.
Common Features of Rittenhouse Trailed Air Blast Sprayers
- Green polyethylene tank with hydraulic jet agitation.
- Built-in clean water hand wash safety tank.
- External tank level sight gauge.
- Hinged tank lids with strainer baskets.
- In tank chemical mixer.
- Comet diaphragm pump.
- Left and right electric shutoff valves with cab mounted control switches.
- Two speed gear box with neutral to power the 10 blade high performance fan.
- Large, easy-to-access suction strainer.
- Two self-cleaning pressure line strainers.
- Stainless steel boom pipes.
- TeeJet brass flipover nozzle bodies.
- TeeJet TXR ConeJet Nozzles (TXR80028VK and TXR80036VK): one set for dilute spraying, the other for concentrate spraying.
- Frame, blower, and other steel components are hot dip galvanized.
- Height and width adjustable wheels.
- Wheeled jack.
- Standard PTO shaft.
- Tank Capacity: 1500 L (395 US gallon) or 2000 L (528 US gallon)
- Equipped with a Comet APS145 Diaphragm Pump: 37 gpm (140.1 L/min), 725 psi (50 bar).
- Horsepower Requirements (PRM1500-ATPE): 70 hp
- Horsepower Requirements (PRM2000-ATPE): 80 hp
- 35.5" (90 cm) Fan generates 540 rounds / min - 63.000 m3 of air per hour (37,080 cfm).
- 14 double-sided flipover nozzles.
- With Optional Tower, the total number of nozzles is 20.
- Dimensions for 395 US gallon sprayer (L x W x H): 124" x 55" x 56" (315 cm x 140 cm x 142 cm)
- Dimensions for 395 US gallon sprayer with tower (L x W x H): 124" x 55" x 82" (315 cm x 140 cm x 208 cm)
- Dimensions for 528 US gallon sprayer (L x W x H): 140" x 65" x 60" (355 cm x 165 cm x 152 cm)
- Dimensions for 528 US gallon sprayer with tower (L x W x H): 140" x 65" x 86" (355 cm x 165 cm x 218 cm)
- Tower Shroud: Directs the airflow and nozzles horizontally. This helps to better penetrate the canopy of grapes, nursery crops, and orchard crops while reducing drift.
- 80 Degree PTO Shaft: Allows the sprayer to turn at a much smaller radius. This is convenient where head land and row spacing is tight.