Comet BP305 Diaphragm Pump
COMET BP305 IS A SPECIAL ORDER. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-461-1041 IF YOU WISH TO ORDER THIS PUMP. Please allow additional delivery time because this pump must ship via transport truck.
The Comet BP305 is a low pressure, six diaphragm pump with plastic coated aluminum head, glass filled nylon manifold, and stainless steel wet parts for superior resistance to corrosion. Great for a range of low pressure applications, including agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, as well as high volume hydrostatic testing.
Easily handles the pumping and spraying of certain agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasives, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
BP305: Six diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft. With mounting rails.
- Max. Flow: 78 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 15.8 HP
- Port Sizes: 2-1/4" inlet, 1-3/8" outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft
- Six semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Low pressure pump
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts
- Can be run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives
- Weight: 121 lbs.
Comet BP305 Pump Repair Kit # 5026.0127 includes:
- 6 x 1800.0012 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0042 Valve Assembly Kits
The Resources section has a user manual, performance chart, parts list, and more helpful files for this Comet BP305 Diaphragm Pump.