Comet APS145 Diaphragm Pump
The Comet APS145 is a high pressure, four diaphragm pump that is constructed of anodized aluminum for superior resistance to many agricultural chemicals. This pump can be used with many agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, suspension products, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Use this pump for many high pressure applications, including lawn care, hydrostatic testing, pest control, weed control, and more.
APS145: Four diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides. Comes with pressure regulator with manual dump lever. Comes standard with pressure accumulator and safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 37 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F
- Min. Power: 18.0 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-3/4" inlet, 1/2" outlet, 1" bypass
- Shaft: 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides
- Four semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Anodized aluminum materials
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives
- Can run dry
- Weight: 101 lbs.
Recommended Regulators for the APS145 Diaphragm Pump are the 1204.0801 and 1215.0084 Regulators.
Comet 5026.0180 Repair Kit for the APS145 Diaphragm Pump include:
- 4 x 1800.0012 Buna Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0034 Diaphragm
- 8 x 1210.0385 O-Rings
- 8 x 1220.0034 Valve Assemblies
- 4 x 1210.0047 O-Rings
- 4 x 1210.0145 O-Rings
Check the files in the Resources section if you want extra info regarding this Comet Pump.