UDOR Pump - Kappa 120
The Udor Kappa 120/CC is a high pressure, four diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever and pressure gauge. This version of the Kappa 120 has dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO shafts.
The Udor Kappa 120/TS is similar to the Kappa 120/CC, only it has a universal drive face on its back and a 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO shaft on the front.
The Udor Kappa 120/GR is a Kappa 120 Pump fitted with a gear reduction for use on 18 - 23 HP gasoline engines with 1" (25 mm) shafts.
These Kappa 120 Series Diaphragm Pumps are perfect for horticultural and agricultural spraying applications, as well as lawn care, pest control, weed control, fluid transfer, hydrostatic testing, nursery, tree and turf spraying, aircraft de-icing, washdown, cleaning, dust suppression, and more. They will easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 35 GPM (132.5 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 700 PSI (48.3 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, 3/4" (19 mm) male NPT outlet, 1" (25 mm) bypass
- Kappa 120/CC has a 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb and one 3/4" (19 mm) female NPT outlets, 1" (25 mm) bypass
- Four diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Liquid handling parts consist of anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Mounting rails included
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Dimensions for Kappa 120/CC and 120/TS (L x W x H): 14" x 19" x 16.5" (355 mm x 483 mm x 419 mm)
- Dimensions for Kappa 120/GR (L x W x H): 21.5" x 19" x 16.5" (546 mm x 483 mm x 419 mm)
- Weight (Kappa 120/CC, 120/TS): 105 lbs. (47.6 kg)
- Weight (Kappa 120/GR): 130 lbs. (59 kg)
Control unit included but if you need to ever replace it, order the 6005.15. The gearbox for the Kappa 120 is the 5034.B5 Gearbox if you ever need a replacement or an addition to your Kappa 120.
Recommended Repair Kits for this pump are the 8700.22 Diaphragm Repair Kit (Desmopan) or the 8700.23 Diaphragm Repair Kit (Buna).
Look for the files under Resources if you wish for more info regarding this Udor Kappa 120 Diaphragm Pump.