These Zeta Series Three Diaphragm Poly Pumps are designed to withstand chlorine, abrasive materials, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, suspension products, pesticides, and other hard-to-handle fluids. The Udor Zeta-40P and Zeta-85P Poly Diaphragm Pumps are constructed of polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts so that they are more resistant to chemicals and provide a longer pump life. The Zeta 40P/GR and Zeta 85P/GR-5 are fitted with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 hp gas engines with 3/4" shafts. All models include a control unit.
Roof cleaning and roof protecting can lengthen the life of your roof. Algae, fungus or destructive moss can grow on your roof shingles, wood shakes, barrel tiles, concrete tiles, clay tiles or wooden decks and can cause permanent damage. The Zeta Poly Pumps have enough power to allow you to stay on the ground and spray your roof with water, roof cleaning chemicals or eco-friendly roof cleaning or protecting products. These Udor Pumps can be run with a gas engine coupled by a gearbox or straight from a tractor PTO allowing for more versatility. Popular with power washing, handyman home repairs, cleaning contractors, roof cleaners, property maintenance, home improvement companies, restoration, roof protecting and roof renewing.
These Zeta Polypropylene Diaphragm Pumps are not only suited for roof cleaning, they are also common in horticultural and agricultural spraying applications, mostly for lawn care, tree spraying, fluid transfer, dust suppression, cleaning, washdown, pest control, weed control, and more.
Each of the Zeta 40P, Zeta 40P/GR, Zeta 85P and Zeta 85P/GR are three diaphragm pumps with a control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets, and a pressure gauge.
- Max. Flow: 10.5 gpm for Zeta 40P models
- Max. Flow: 22 gpm for Zeta 85P models
- Max. Pressure: 300 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Inlet Ports: 1-1/4"
- Outlet Ports: Two 1/2"
- Bypass Port: 3/4"
- Three diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Anodized aluminum bodies.
- Polypropylene heads and manifolds.
- Polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Control units are included with each version.
- Zeta 40P/GR and Zeta 85P/GR-5 are fitted with a gearbox for 4-6.5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 11" x 12.75"
- Weight (Zeta 40P and Zeta 85P): 36 lb
- Weight (Zeta 40P/GR and Zeta 85P/GR-5): 48 lb
The 8700.60 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit is recommended for the Zeta 40P and 85P Series Poly Diaphragm Pumps.
Control Unit included, but if you need to replace it, order the 6010.96 Control Unit for Zeta 40P and Zeta 85P Poly Pumps.
Please review the PDF files in the Resources section for more specs on these Zeta Series Poly Diaphragm Pumps.
Special Order Pumps.