Udor Pump Super Duty GK-Series GKC 50/12-S.
These high pressure plunger pumps from Udor are used by many self-serve car washes and automatic car washes, since they are designed with power washing in mind. Other than car wash applications, these plunger pumps from Udor also can be used for firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, hydrostatic testing, sewer jetting, mining, misting and cooling, carpet cleaning, mobile cleaning, pressure washing, and more.
Udor Super Duty GK-Series High Pressure Plunger Pumps are heavy duty models ideal for the car wash industry. The solid brass manifolds featured on these pumps have increased internal and external bracing and have large diameter Niploy plated valve caps with increased thread depth for improved stability.
- Max. Flow: 12.5 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 17.0 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 24 mm keyed, solid shaft
- Large diameter stainless steel valve caps with increased thread depth
- Reinforcing ring on the inlet and discharge ports
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rod assemblies with guide pins
- Heavy duty reinforced brass heads with external and internal bracing
- Heavy duty forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heat treated crank shaft
- Stainless steel check valves
- Stainless steel piston guides
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides for optimum piston guide support
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- 40 ounce capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Positive displacement plunger pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 9.75" x 5.5"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits for this Udor GKC 50/12-S Super Duty GK-Series Plunger Pump is the UD-12 Seal Kit and the UD-3 Valve Kit.
Please consult the Resources section for a number of files pertaining to this plunger pump from Udor.