Udor RO 70 and RO 70/GR-5 Diaphragm Pumps are no longer available. Please see the Udor Kappa 55 ad Kappa 55/GR-5 as a suitable replacements.
The Udor RO 70 is a low pressure, two diaphragm pump with universal drive face and pulsation dampener. The Udor RO70/GR-5 includes a gearbox for use with 5-6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
This Udor RO 70 Diaphragm Pump is an excellent choice for various horticultural spraying practices. Its simple design makes maintenance easy and affordable.
These RO 70 Series Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for applications such as lawn care, tree spraying, firefighting, fluid transfer, washdown, cleaning, dust suppression, weed control, pest control, de-icing and more. Perfect for handling the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of fluids, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and many more hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 20 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 300 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Plasticized aluminum heads.
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds.
- Stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- With universal drive face and pulsation dampener (RO 70).
- With Gear Reduction for 5 - 6.5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts (RO 70/GR-5).
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11" x 10" x 13"
- Weight (RO 70): 33 lb
- Weight (RO 70/GR-5): 42 lb
- Control units NOT included.
Recommended Regulator to use with the Udor RO 70 Diaphragm Pump is the 6047.06/LP Regulator. The model 5027.75 or 5033.A4 Gearbox can be used with the RO 70.
To repair the RO 70, use the 8700.05 Desmopan Diaphragm Repair Kit or 8700.14 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kit.
For more information about this Udor Pump, please check under Resources and you will find an array of files pertaining to this RO Series Pump by Udor.