The Udor Omega 170/CC is a high pressure, four diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. It also has dual 1-3/8" six spline male PTO shafts.
The Omega 170/CC is well suited for agricultural and horticultural spraying applications, lawn care, de-icing, firefighting, washdown, fluid transfer, cleaning, dust suppression, pest control, weed control, tree spraying and more. This Omega Diaphragm Pump easily handles the pumping and spraying of a range of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and much more.
- Max. Flow: 46 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 700 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Inlet Port: 1-1/2" HB
- Outlet Port: Two 3/4" female NPT
- Bypass Port: 1" HB
- Four diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Plasticized aluminum heads and manifolds.
- Steel connecting rods.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Mounting rails.
- Dual 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shafts.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 21.9" x 15" x 19"
- Weight: 120 lb
Control Unit is included but if you need to replace it, choose the 6005.15 Model Regulator by Udor.
Recommended Repair Kit for this pump is the 8700.07 Diaphragm Repair Kit or the 8700.18 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kit.
Check the files under Resources if you require more information, such as troubleshooting guides, performance charts, parts lists, and more regarding this Omega 170/CC Diaphragm Pump.