UDOR Pump - Kappa 7/115
The Udor Kappa 7/115 Volt is a two diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener. The pump comes equipped with a 1/2 hp, 115 V T.E.F.C. motor that includes a stub cord and on/off switch. Gravity feed only.
This Udor Kappa 7/115 Volt diaphragm pump is widely used in applications such as lawn care, fluid transfer, pest control, weed control, agricultural, horticultural, and injection spraying. It is capable of handling the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural chemicals; for instance herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle liquids.
- Max. Flow: 2.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 200 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Max. Draw: 10 A
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Equipped with 115 V, 1/2 hp TEFC electric motor.
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- With pulsation dampener.
- Weight: 25 lb
Recommended for use with the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Recommended regulator for the Udor Kappa 7/115V Diaphragm Pump is the UD1/4-300 Control Unit.
Check under Resources for useful files pertaining to this Udor Kappa 7/115 Diaphragm Pump.