Teejet Nozzle XR Extended Range
"VS" indicates that the tip is VisiFlo color coded with a Stainless Steel Core.
"VK" indicates that the tip is VisiFlo color coded with a Ceramic Core. 10 days to ship
"SS" indicates that the tip is Stainless Steel.
The TeeJet Extended Range Nozzle has a flat fan spray pattern provides uniform coverage and reduced drift at lower pressures and smaller droplets at high pressure for thorough coverage.
Excellent spray distribution at a wide range of pressures. VisiFlo colour coded nozzles have stainless steel cores for longer lifespans.
The printing on all nozzles indicates the angle and capacity. Always refer to nozzle chart to verify angle and capacity.
- Excellent for pre-emergent systemic surface applied herbicides, and post-emergent systemic and contact herbicides.
- Recommended for sprayers with spray controller systems to allow for the wider variances in pressure that occur with these systems.
- Reduces drift at lower pressures, gives better coverage at higher pressures.
- Installs on any conventional Teejet style nozzle body.
- 100 Mesh Strainers for XR nozzles that end in '01 and '015' (for example, XR8001VS)
- 50 Mesh Strainers for XR nozzles that end with '02' to '08 (for example, XR8008VS)
Recommended Nozzle Cap Choices for automatic spray alignment:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Threaded Nylon Nozzle Cap CP8027-NYB
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25611-1-NY
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25612-1-NYR with gasket
- For larger capacity sizes (XR8010SS, XR11010SS), a CP25609 or CP25610 Cap with gasket
Please see Related Products for more information on nozzle caps and strainers.
Please review Resources for Calibration Charts to accurately calibrate your sprayer.