Shurflo Automatic Demand Pump 115 V - 2088-394-144
The Shurflo 115V Automatic Diaphragm Demand Pump Model 2088-394-144 delivers the same dependability as the 12-volt models, only in a larger 115-volt capacity. It is ideal for agricultural spot spraying, mini-bulk transfer, and fertilizer spraying applications that require maximum flow rates up to 3.2 GPM and pressures up to 40 PSI.
Chemically resistant materials like Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm enable use with a variety of general use agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
This 115-volt electric Shurflo Diaphragm Pump comes with a 45 PSI automatic demand switch that eliminates the need for a pressure regulator since it is designed to automatically turn the pump on and off as liquid flow is required. When turned on, the pump primes itself, then will shut off as soon as it attains its pressure. When pressure drops in the pump, the demand switch will turn the pump on, and when pressure increases in the pump, the demand switch turns the pump off. Just note that demand pumps require a balanced flow, so if the nozzle used on your spray gun or spray boom is too small, it may restrict the flow, which would result in your demand pump shutting off.
Performance of the Shurflo 2088-394-144:
- Max. Flow: 3.2 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI
- Max. Draw: 0.70 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170 degrees Fahrenheit
- With 45 PSI automatic demand switch
- Powered by durable 115V permanent magnet electric motor
- Port Size: 1/2" MSPT male
- Self-priming up to 12' vertical
- Viton valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Zinc plated steel fasteners
- Positive displacement 3-chamber diaphragm pump
- Runs dry without damage
- Built-in check valve prevents reverse flow of fluids into the solution tank
- Has a 6' power cord
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.6" x 5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.