Koshin 1" Centrifugal Pump - SEH-25L
The Koshin 1" Centrifugal Pump Model SEH-25L features an all aluminum die cast pump housing, impeller and volutes for lightweight properties and easy portability.
It is ideal for clean water applications and is widely used for construction and industrial dewatering, utilities, manhole and vault draining, servicing fire hydrants, water truck mobile plant watering, home fire fighting, and landscape irrigation applications.
Features and Specifications:
- Powered by a Honda GX25 1.0 HP, 4-cycle, 25cc Gas Engine
- Max. Flow: 30 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 46 PSI
- Max. Head: 106'
- Max. Suction Lift: 26'
- Max. Rated Speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. Operating Temperature: 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1" NPT suction, 1" MNPT discharge
- Max. Particle Size: 0.06"
- Max. Volume of Suspended Solids: 2%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15" x 10" x 13"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Die cast aluminum pump housing, volute, and impeller
- Ceramic carbon mechanical seal
- Unique design allows for this pump to be easily rebuilt
- With built-in handle for easy transport and storage
- Self-priming centrifugal pump
- Continuous duty
- With drain plug
Resources has some useful PDF files regarding this Koshin SEH-25L Centrifugal Fire Fighting Pump.