IP P246 Pump
The IP 246 is a large 6 piston pump with ceramic plungers, manufactured in Italy by Imovilli Pompe.
The mechanical parts in the oil bath on the IP 246 are entirely separated from the hydraulics. All wetted parts are anodized anti-corrosion material. Heads are interconnected on the suction and delivery sides.
Typical applications this IP 246 Plunger Pump are used in include row-crop spraying, liquid fertilizing, sprayers, and mistblowers.
- Max. Flow: 61.2 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Power Requirement: 32 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 6.5'
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" male spline through shaft fitted for remote control
- Port Sizes: 2" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Six piston / plunger pump
- Painted aluminum pump body
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Integral ceramic plungers
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Weight: 119 lbs.
For more information on this IP P246 Pump, please refer to the Resources section for a Data Sheet and Parts List.