IP P186 Pump
The IP P186 is a six plunger / piston pump made in Italy by Imovilli Pompe.
Integral ceramic pistons with double seal and recycle. The pump's mechanical parts in the oil bath are entirely separated from the hydraulics. All wetted parts consist of an anodized anti-corrosion material. On the suction and delivery sides the heads connect with each other.
Some common uses this IP P186 Plunger Pump is ideal for include sprayers, row-crop spraying, liquid fertilizing, mist blowing, and more.
- Max. Flow: 46 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 600 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 6.5'
- Power Requirement: 24 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1/2" outlet
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" male spline through shaft fitted for remote control
- Six plunger / piston pump
- Painted aluminum pump body
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Stainless steel manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Integral ceramic plungers
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Weight: 90 lbs.
For a Data Sheet or parts list for this IP P186 Pump, please check the files in the Resources section.