IP Mini Pump
The Imovilli Pompe IP Mini Pump is a two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump that is ideal for applications involving professional spraying, weeding, disinfecting, and washing.
External manifolds, plastic coated anti-corrosion all wetted parts and an included relief valve make this pump perfect for medium or high pressure spraying tasks.
- Max. Flow: 6.6 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 360 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 700 RPM
- Tapered Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Power Requirements: 1.5 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Includes relief valve and pulsation dampener
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body
- Plastic coated aluminum pump head and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Weight: 10.4 lbs.
For more information on the IP Mini Diaphragm Pump, refer to the Data Sheet in Resources.