IP M50RV Pump
The Imovilli Pompe IP M50 Pump is a semi-hydraulic, two diaphragm pump that is ideal for applications involving spraying and disinfecting. It is internally manifolded and all wet end parts are anodized anti-corrosion. The check valves are constructed of stainless steel, and the pump shaft is case hardened steel.
The IPM50 and IPM50RV Diaphragm Pumps both come with a 3/4" tapered shaft. The IP M50RV includes a C6 Relief Valve.
- Max. Flow: 13.2 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 580 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Power Requirement: 5.5 HP
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" tapered
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Anodized aluminum pump head, body, and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 30 lbs. for M50RV
The C6 Relief Valve is recommended on this IP Pump (see Related Products). It is included in the M50RV version .
The Z0737 Gear Box is for a 1" gas engine.
Please check the files in Resources for more info on the IP M50 Pump.