IP M30RV Pump
The Imovilli Pompe IP M30 is a two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic, medium pressure pump that is commonly used for spraying and disinfecting applications.
Includes a relief valve.
Its internal manifolds, and all wetted parts consisting of an anodized anti-corrosion material make this pump ideal for use with certain agricultural chemicals.
- Max. Flow: 8.7 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 435 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Power Requirement: 3 HP
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" (20 mm) tapered
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body and manifolds
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 25 lbs. for M30, 30 lbs. for M30RV
Check under the Resources section for useful files pertaining to this IP M30 Diaphragm Pump.