IP M25RV Pump with Relief Valve
This IP ( Imovilli Pompe ) M25RV is a two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump that comes with a pulsation dampener, relief valve and a tapered shaft.
It is commonly used for spraying and disinfecting applications in greenhouse, horticulture, landscape and agricultural settings, because it is very versatile.
The IP M25RV has two diaphragms, a clear oil sight glass, a large visible pressure gauge, and everything is designed for easy access. Internal manifolds, all wetted parts of anodized anti-corrosion material for use with many agricultural chemicals.
- Max. Flow: 7 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 435 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 700 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Power Requirement: 2 HP
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" (20 mm) tapered
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Anodized aluminum pump body, pump head, and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With relief valve and pulsation dampener
- Weight: 17 lbs.
Check under the Resources section for useful files on the IP M25RV Diaphragm Pump with Relief Valve.
IMOVILLI POMPE IP M25RV DIAPHRAGM PUMP WITH RELIEF VALVE AND PULSATION DAMPENER.