IP M135 Pump
The Imovilli Pompe IP M135 Pump is a five diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump that is well-suited for weed spraying and disinfecting applications.
Internal manifolds, and its all wetted parts consisting of anodized anti-corrosion material make this pump great to use with certain agricultural chemicals.
- Max. Flow: 30.4 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Power Requirements: 16 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" male splined through shaft
- Five diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Anodized aluminum pump body, pump head, and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 60 lbs.
Check the files in the Resources section if you need more info on this IP M135 Diaphragm Pump.