IP Hobby Pump
The Imovilli Pompe IP Hobby Pump is a very dependable two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump with an output of 4.7 GPM.
This Hobby diaphragm pump has been used by Rittenhouse for years on small greenhouse sprayers and more recently on our Utility Sprayer. The pump is widely used for applications involving weeding, spraying, and disinfecting.
- Max. Flow 4.7 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 700 RPM
- Power Requirement: 1.0 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 1/4" outlet
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body and manifolds
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With incorporated regulating valve
- Weight: 11 lbs. for HOBBYRVBS, 28 lbs. for HOBBYYRVE
Two different versions of the IP Hobby Pump available:
- HOBBYRVBS includes Briggs & Stratton gearbox and relief valve (also fits to Honda engines)
- HOBBYYRVE includes 1 HP Electric Motor and relief valve
Please refer to the files located in Resources for more information on this IP Hobby Pump.