The IP D70 Imovilli Pompe Pump has changed to the D82. The parts breakdown is the exact same.
The IP D82 is a two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic, high pressure pump that has external manifolds, all wetted parts in corrosion resistant materials, and plastic-coated aluminum pump heads.
This pump is perfect for row crop spraying and liquid fertilizing applications. Higher pressure allows tree spraying and rootfeeding applications. This pump is used on many tree sprayers manufactured by Rittenhouse and is widely used for lawn spraying, as well as tree and shrub spraying applications.
The IP D82 Diaphragm Pump is a long lasting and reliable pump built by Imovilli Pompe. This IP pump is self-priming, and can be driven by PTO or gas engines. It has a visual oil level sight glass.
Two models available with two different shaft configurations:
- 1-1/4" Tapered Shaft version to add a solid round shaft for belt and pulley operation (model D82-TS).
- With a 1-3/8" male spline shaft version for PTO (model D82-MS).
- Max. Flow: 20.9 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Shaft Size: Two versions available, male 1-3/8" splined shaft (D82-MS) or 1-1/4" tapered shaft (D82-TS)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Power Requirement: 3.8 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 6.5'
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- External manifolds made of reinforced resins
- Wetted parts in corrosion resistant materials
- Aluminum pump body
- Plastic-coated aluminum pump heads
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Recommended Repair Kit: IPD70REPAIR
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 23 lbs.
If you are using this pump in a commercial application, it is recommended that you always have a repair kit on hand.
See the Resources section for files relevant to this IP D82 Duplex Diaphragm Pump.