Hypro 5321 Plunger Pumps / Piston Pumps
The Hypro 5321C Series Pumps have been discontinued
The Hypro 5321 Piston Pump is a member of the 5300 Small Twin Plunger Pump series. This extremely reliable pump is commonly used as a pressure washer and features stainless steel plungers (as contrasted with the 5322 pump which features polished ceramic plungers). The 5321C-H has a 5/8" ID hollow shaft and the 5321C has a 5/8" OD solid shaft.
- Max. Flow: 2.2 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 1000 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 1800 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 180° F
- Shaft Size: 5/8" O.D. solid shaft, 5/8" I.D. hollow shaft
- Port Sizes: 1/2" NPT inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Weight: 11 lb
- Pump Shaft Rotation: Bi-rotational (CW or CCW)
- Plungers: Stainless steel
- Cups: BUNA-N (standard for 5300 series)
- Injector head available.
- Requires a pulsation dampener on the discharge side (such as a surge tank or pulse hose.
- When used as a pressure washer, an injector head is used for soap injection. Injector heads are available from Rittenhouse (see Related Products).
- If this pump freezes, you will need to replace the entire pump. It is susceptible to frost damage.
- We recommend the use of the 6815 Relief Valve with this pump; however, it will max out at 700 psi.
- The Hypro 53404 is replaced by the 5321C-H.
Check Resources for a parts list and a performance chart on the 5321 Piston Pump by Hypro.