Hypro 5-Roller Pump Model 1700.
This 1700 Series Roller Pump by Hypro has a maximum output of 45 gpm (170 L/min) and maximum pressure of 200 psi (13.8 bar) intermittent. Its Super Rollers and Viton® seals offer the best chemical resistance when handling a variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and more. Three versions available: Cast Iron (1700C), Ni-Resist (1700N), or Silvercast (1700XL).
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron (C), Ni-Resist (N), and Silvercast (XL)
- Max. Flow: 45 gpm (170 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 200 psi (13.8 Bar) intermittent, 100 psi (6.9 Bar) continuous
- Max. Rated Speed: 1000 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- 1" (25 mm) NPT inlet and outlet, 1-1/4" (32 mm) hose barb included.
- 15/16" (24 mm) solid shaft.
- Viton® seals
- Super Rollers.
- Counterclockwise pump shaft rotation.
- Weight: 19 lb (8.6 kg)
- Recommended Repair Kit: Hypro 1700 Repair Kit 3430-0437
For Hypro model 1700 Roller Pump, we suggest the 8460 Model Regulator.
If you would like to view a performance chart or the manual for these 1700 Roller Pumps by Hypro, please look under Resources.