Delavan PowerFlo 7800 Series Diaphragm Pumps have 3 chambers and 12VDC motors. These positive displacement pumps are self priming, capable of being run dry and have demand or bypass mode. Priming capabilities of 14' and a maximum pressure of 60 psi.
The housings on the 7812-201, 7812-301, 7812-111 (which replaced the 7812-211), and 7802-201 PowerFlo Pumps are polypropylene, the valves are Viton®, Santoprene® diaphragms and stainless steel fasteners.
These Delavan PowerFlo Diaphragm Pumps can be used in a variety of applications, including agricultural spraying, spot spraying, lawn spraying, fluid transfer applications, and much more. The Delavan 7802-201 is used on various Chapin sprayers.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off. Demand pumps have a pressure demand switch that operates only when liquid flow is required. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand or Bypass Pump. Bypass Pumps require a Regulator, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator as well as the strainer.
- Delavan 7812-111 PowerFlo Pump is a bypass pump.
- Delavan 7812-201 PowerFlo Pump is a demand pump with demand switch and a 2-pin molded connector.
- Delavan 7812-301 PowerFlo Pump is a demand pump with demand switch, integral ON/OFF switch and 2-pin molded connector.
- Delavan 7802-201 PowerFlo Pump is a demand pump with demand switch and 5/8" Quick Attach inlet and outlet ports for quickly attaching and detaching the pump.
- Delavan 7800-PSW is a 60 PSI pressure switch assembly.
- Delavan VHA-7800 is a valve housing assembly for the 7802 and 7812.
Common Features for the 7812-111, 7812-201, 7812-301, and 7802-201 Diaphragm Pumps
- Max. Flow: 2.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi
- Max. Current: 5.7 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Max. Suction Lift: 14'
- Inlet / Outlet Ports: 3/8" NPT female for 7812-111, 7812-201, 7812-301
- 5/8" Quick Attach ports for 7802-201
- 60 psi demand switch for demand pump models.
- 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Viton® valves, Santoprene® diaphragm.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Can be run dry.
- CE approved.
- Weight: 6 lb
- 12 V DC permanent magnet, totally enclosed non-ventilated motor.
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12" length
- Motor does not have thermal protection, so for maximum motor life, user safety, and optimal performance, make sure the motor surface temperature does not reach higher than 150° F.
The Delavan 7812-301 is a replacement for Fimco pump 5275087, 5275814, 5275651 or 5275703.
The Resources section has some useful files regarding these Delavan 7800 Series 12 V DC Diaphragm Pumps, such as a manual, parts list, performance chart, and more.