The Delavan PowerFlo 5900 Series 12V DC Electric Diaphragm Pump 5940-111C is capable of handling flow rates up to 4 gpm and pressures up to 45 psi. It is ideal for use in a range of agricultural spraying, fluid transfer, lawn spraying, and other applications.
This positive displacement, 5 chamber diaphragm pump features a bypass mode that is useful in applications where frequent stopping and starting of the motor is required. Internal bypass pumps pump at a higher pressure with a low flow rate.
Its 3/4" Quick Attach Port system enables you to quickly and easily fit the pump into most spray systems using a 3/4" quick attach. The pump is self-priming and can be run dry.
The Delavan 5940-111C PowerFlo Bypass Diaphragm Pump is commonly used on many Z Spray commercial sprayers/ spreaders.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your bypass pump. Bypass pumps require a regulator, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator for this purpose (see Related Products).
If you need to run this pump continuously, we recommend running it at 40 psi or lower. Refer to the Heat Rise Chart (above).
Delavan 5940-111C Bypass Diaphragm Pump Specifications:
- Max. Flow: 4 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 45 psi
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Max. Amperage: 12 Amps
- Max. Suction Lift: 14'
- Port Sizes: 3/4" Quick Attach ports
- 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump with bypass mode
- Polypropylene housing
- Viton® valves for excellent chemical resistance
- Santoprene® diaphragm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Can run dry
- CE approved
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated motor
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12" long
- Coated steel motor shell
- Motor surface temperature should not be higher than 180° F because the motor is not equipped with thermal protection
For more information regarding this pump, please refer to the files located under in the Resources section.