The Comet MP30 is a medium pressure, twin diaphragm pump that is internally manifolded with anodized aluminum for less leak points. This pump is well suited for medium pressure applications, such as lawn care, pest control, agriculture, foam insulation, and heavy-duty industrial applications. Easily handles a wide range of fluids, including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, suspension products, abrasives, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
MP30: Twin diaphragm pump with universal drive face and mounting rails.
MP30GR: Twin diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with a 3/4" shaft. Includes pressure regulator with manual dump lever and mounting rails.
- Max. Flow: 8 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 435 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 2.3 HP
- Port Sizes (MP30): 7/8" inlet
- Port Sizes (MP30GR): 1" inlet, 1/2" outlet, 3/4" bypass
- 6 hole flange shaft
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Medium pressure pump
- Anodized aluminum materials
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Easily adaptable to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives
- Weight (MP30): 15 lbs.
- Weight (MP30GR): 23 lbs.
Recommended Regulator for the MP30 Diaphragm Pump is the 5026.0080. Recommended Gearbox for the MP30 is the 5005.0216.
Comet 5026.0080 Repair Kit includes:
- 1 x 1800.0033 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 2 x 1201.0071 Flat Gaskets
- 2 x 1210.0057 O-Rings
- 2 x 1210.0021 O-Rings
- 2 x 1800.0020 Diaphragms
- 4 x 1210.0191 O-Ring
- 4 x 1220.0021 Valve Assemblies
- 1 x 1210.0046 O-Ring
Please check the files in Resources if you need more information on this Comet MP30 Diaphragm Pump, such as parts lists, a user manual, performance charts, and more.