Comet MC25GR Diaphragm Pump and Honda GC160 Gas Engine Assembly
Enhance your sprayer's performance in a range of spraying applications with this Comet MC25GR Diaphragm Pump and Honda GC160 Gas Engine Assembly.
This complete pump-motor assembly includes a Comet MC25GR Diaphragm Pump with Pressure Regulator, Gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft, and a reliable Honda GC160 4.6 HP Gasoline Engine. Drop this assembly onto your sprayer and tackle the toughest spraying tasks all season long, including weed and pest control spraying, crop spraying, greenhouse and nursery spraying, lawn care, de-icing, and other general agricultural spraying jobs.
The Comet MC25GR Diaphragm Pump is capable of achieving a maximum flow rate of 6 gpm and maximum pressure of 362 psi. It features an anodized aluminum body and innovative DURAphragm technology for maximum corrosion and chemical resistance when pumping and spraying herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, suspension products, and much more.
The reliable Honda GC160 is a compact and lightweight, 4-stroke gas engine with a quiet, smooth performance. Easy to maintain and install, this 4.6 HP gas engine features a Dua-Lube system for superior engine lubrication and a design that results in excellent fuel efficiency and a high output operation.
- Assembly includes Comet MC25GR Diaphragm Pump, Pressure Regulator, Gearbox with 3/4" hollow shaft, and Honda GC160 Gasoline Engine
- Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 362 psi (25 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3600 RPM (with gas engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Max. Horsepower: 4.6 HP @ 3600 RPM
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) bypass
- Two diaphragm pump
- Anodized aluminum body
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Weight: 40 lb.