The Comet APS71 is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump that is internally manifolded and features anodized aluminum heads for less leakage. The pump is great for high pressure applications, including lawn care, weed control, pest control, agricultural spraying, tree spraying, and hydrostatic testing.
This pump is perfectly capable of handling the pumping of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasives, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle liquids.
APS71: Three diaphragm pump with universal drive face.
APS71-GR5: Three diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" shafts. Comes with pressure regulator with manual dump lever.
APS71-GR8: Three diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 1" shafts. Comes with pressure regulator with manual dump lever.
APS71-MM: Three diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides.
APS71-MF: Three diaphragm pump with universal drive face on front and 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on back.
Note: If you have an existing APS71GR5 or APS71GR8 and you need to replace the pump, the gearbox can be reused and all you need to order is the plain APS71 pump.
- Max. Flow: 18 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 725 psi
- Max. Pressure (APS71-GR5): 350 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 9.1 hp
- Port Sizes (APS71, APS71-MF, APS71-MM): 1-3/8"
- Port Sizes (APS71-GR5, APS71-GR8): 1-1/4" inlet, 1/2" outlet, 1" bypass
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- High pressure pump.
- Anodized aluminum materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belts drives.
- Weight (APS71, APS71-MF, APS71-MM): 40 lb
- Weight (APS71-GR5, APS71-GR8): 48 lb
If you need to replace the regulator for the APS71-GR-5, choose the 1204.0680, and if replacing the regulator for the APS71-GR8, choose the 1204.0678. Recommended gear reducers for this pump are the 5005.0216 and 5005.0221.
Repair Kit 5026.0085 Includes
- 3 x 1800.0088.00 Buna Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0034.00 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 6 x 1220.0035.00 Valves
- 6 x 1210.0032.00 Valve O-Rings
- 6 x 1210.0047.00 Head O-rings
Please check the files in Resources for manuals, charts, parts lists, and more.