The AR30-SP Diaphragm Pump from Annovi Reverberi is a dependable and versatile semi-hydraulic, two diaphragm pump that can be used to handle medium pressure spraying applications that require flow rates up to 9.6 gpm (36 L/min) and pressures up to 580 psi (40 bar).
The two BlueFlex diaphragm design and plastic-coated aluminum liquid handling parts enable this sprayer pump to handle a wide variety of agricultural chemicals with ease, including herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids. Easily adaptable to gas engines, electric motors, or hydraulic motors, the Annovi Reverberi AR30-SP Diaphragm Pump is great to use on small sprayers for medium pressure treatments in applications involving agricultural spraying, turf spraying, lawn care, weed and pest control, gardening, greenhouses, de-icing, and orchard and vineyard spraying.
BlueFlex diaphragms are a new and unique type of diaphragm that totally redefine how durable diaphragms can be, especially under tough operating conditions. They are made with some of the best performing diaphragm material available, allowing you to pump and spray a wide variety of general agricultural chemicals with ease, as well as some aggressive and hard-to-handle chemicals. The shape and thickness of BlueFlex diaphragms have been carefully optimized to reduce mechanical stresses during the pump's working cycle, even in tough operating conditions.
A newly designed cut-out system for the diaphragms prevents contact tearing, even in heavy duty operating conditions. The pistons with rings allow for a more efficient oil cushion system to help protect the diaphragms. The valves with a spherical sector profile offer lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
Every diaphragm pump requires the use of a pressure regulator, so the AR GIC40 Control Unit / Pressure Regulator is recommended for this pump. If you plan on attaching this pump to a 5.5 hp gasoline engine with a 3/4" (19 mm) keyed shaft, order the AR 1636 Gearbox.
The AR30GRGI version includes the pressure regulator and gearbox for attaching to a 5.5 hp gasoline engine with 3/4" (19 mm) keyed shaft.
To adapt the AR30 Diaphragm Pump to a 1" (25 mm) solid shaft, order
. To adapt to a PTO shaft, order
Recommended Repair Kits: The Annovi Reverberi AR30 uses the Hypro D30 Repair Kits (see Related Products).
- Max. Flow: 9.6 gpm (36 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm (3600 rpm for AR30GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: Flanged for shaft kits.
- Two diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms.
- Buna o-rings.
- With safety valve.
- Oil drainage plug.
- Plastic-coated aluminum liquid handling parts and aluminum body.
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism.
- Clear sight glass for visual inspection.
- Recommended Regulator: AR GIC40
- Recommended Gearbox: AR 1636
- Regulator and gearbox included on the AR30-GR3/4-GCI diaphragm pump.
- Recommended Repair Kits: Hypro D30 Repair Kits (see Related Products)
- AR30 Weight: 20.5 lb (9.3 kg)
- AR30GRGI Weight: 33 lb (15 kg)
For more information regarding the Annovi Reverberi AR 30-SP Diaphragm Pump, refer to the Resources tab above for the manual, parts list, and more.