Annovi Reverberi AR135BP-C Diaphragm Pump
If you require a durable, long-lasting pump designed to handle low pressures and high flow rates, then the Annovi Reverberi AR135BP-C Diaphragm Pump is the right piece of equipment for your spraying system.
With the ability to generate flow rates up to 33.8 gpm, this low pressure diaphragm pump can be used for low-height tree and shrub spraying, as well as agricultural spraying, lawn / turf spraying, weed and pest control, crop spraying, roof cleaning, and more. It features anodized aluminum housing, plastic-coated aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts, and three semi-hydraulic BlueFlex diaphragms for maximum chemical resistance when pumping and spraying a wide variety of agricultural chemicals. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The BlueFlex diaphragms establish a new benchmark for diaphragm toughness, even in tough operating conditions. They are manufactured with some of the best performing diaphragm material currently available, perfect for handling many general agricultural chemicals, like herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, as well as some of the more aggressive and hard-to-handle chemicals. The BlueFlex diaphragms have a shape and thickness that have been carefully optimized to reduce mechanical stresses during the working cycle of the pump, even in tough operating conditions.
Other features include a newly-designed diaphragm cut-out system that prevents contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions, pistons with rings for a more efficient oil cushion system to protect diaphragms, and spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
Note: Since the Annovi Reverberi AR135BP-C Diaphragm Pump comes with a 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shaft, a gearbox cannot be attached.
- Max. Flow Rate: 33.8 gpm (128 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Max. Power: 6.8 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) HB inlet, 1" (25 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shaft (cannot be gearbox driven)
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Plastic-coated aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Three semi-hydraulic BlueFlex diaphragms
- Buna seals
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Oil drainage stopper
- Pump feet secured to pump casing
- Includes relief valve with manual reset and drive shaft guard
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 32 oz.
- Weight: 34.2 lb. (15.5 kg)
- Recommended Pressure Regulator: ECM, ECM-3, UCM, UCM-3, IDROMINUS
Recommended Repair Kits for the Annovi Reverberi AR135 Diaphragm Pump:
- AR43251 BlueFlex, AR43249 Desmopan, AR43248 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kits
- AR2370 Valve Repair Kit
- AR2026 O-Ring Repair Kit