Ace Pump RP-600C Cast Iron Roller Pump
Ensure all your agricultural spraying needs are met with optimal results by equipping your spraying unit with this reliable Ace Pump RP-600C Cast Iron Roller Pump.
With a compact design and low cost maintenance, this 6-roller pump is ideal for various agricultural spraying, cleaning, irrigation, and fluid transfer applications. It features cast iron construction, along with thermoplastic rollers, FKM lip type seals, and sealed bearings, to handle pumping large quantities of water, as well as spraying common agricultural chemicals used in weed control, pest control, insect control, brush control, and more. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, mosquito sprays, termite control liquids, diesel oil sprays, and much more.
The addition of an optional coupler (not included) allows you to mount this roller pump directly to a tractor PTO shaft. Perfect for use on 3 point hitch sprayers and other spraying equipment for medium pressure applications involving field or row crop spraying, spot spraying around bins and fence rows, and more.
NOTE: Wettable powders will shorten the life of the rollers because of the increased friction, so it is recommended to not use wettable powders with this roller pump.
- Max. Flow Rate: 21.8 gpm (82.5 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 300 psi (20.7 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 1200 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) NPT inlet and outlet
- Shaft: 5/8" (16 mm) stainless steel
- Housing and Rotor: Cast iron
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CCW
- Thermoplastic rollers with metal core
- 6-roller design
- FKM lip type seals
- Sealed bearings for increased life
- Can be mounted directly on tractor PTO shafts with addition of a coupler (not included)
- Weight: 7.8 lb. (3.5 kg)
- DO NOT USE WITH WETTABLE POWDERS
If you notice your Ace Roller Pump is declining in performance, the rollers may need to be replaced. Some frictional wear is unavoidable in all machines with moving parts, so it is recommended to replace wearing components once you notice your pump is not performing at the peak levels it was once used to. If this is the case, use the replacement parts in the repair kit below.
Ace RK-RP-600 Repair Kit includes the following items:
- 6 x Thermoplastic Rollers (# 14804)
- 2 x Seals (# 14858)
- 2 x O-Rings (# 14861)