Zubat 330 Silky Hand Saw
Best-selling professional, heavy-duty, curved-blade hand saw suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. A soft, molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance curved fast-cutting blade that fits securely inside its custom fitted scabbard with detachable belt holder. Curved blade means greater cutting speed with less effort. The hard chrome plated blade has 6-1/3 teeth per inch, resists rust and the effects of tree resins. Zubat 330 wipes clean easily.
Silky Zubat 330 Hand Saw Features:
- 7.5 teeth per 30 mm (6.35 teeth per inch)
- 330 mm (13 inch) length blade
- Approximate weight 465 g (1.02 lb)
- Chrome plated, taper ground blade
- Electrical induction hardened teeth
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable and specially designed pivoting sheath for the curved blade with a detachable belt holder included
- Exceptional strength and balance
Silky 271-33 Replacement Blade available for the 270-33 Hand Saw, as well as the 272-15 and 272-18 Pole Saws.