Tailored specifically for the Weed Man industry, this AR30 Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QH Gas Engine Assembly provides the high performance and reliability Weed Man franchises require to meet the demands they face on a daily basis when it comes to handling the toughest spraying jobs.
The complete Weed Man AR30 Pump and Honda GX160QH Engine Assembly includes:
- (1) Annovi Reverberi AR30-SP Diaphragm Pump with BlueFlex diaphragms
- (1) Honda GX160QH Gas Engine with 3/4" keyed shaft
- (1) AR1636 Gearbox
- (1) TeeJet AA126ML-3-16 Line Strainer
- (1) Ball Valve 3/4"
- (2) Close Nipples 3/4"
- (1) Brass Union Coupling 3/4"
- (2) Forged 90° Street Elbows 3/4"
- (1) Brass Hose Barb 1" x 3/4"
- (1) Brass Pipe Nipple 3/4"
- (1) Brass Bushing 1" x 3/4"
The AR30-SP Diaphragm Pump is equipped with BlueFlex diaphragms, a new and innovative type of diaphragm that is made with some of the best performing diaphragm material currently available on the market. These BlueFlex diaphragms not only provide excellent chemical resistance when handling common agricultural chemicals used by Weed Man like liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, and fungicides, but they also can be used to handle some hard-to-handle liquids and aggressive chemicals.
Assembled by our expert mechanics for Weed Man technicians who cannot or do not have the time to assemble their own, this pump-engine assembly eliminates the confusion of having to put it together yourself. It comes ready to drop right into place on your professional spray rig / spraying unit. You will first require a professional sprayer tank with the proper plumbing. Some minor assembly is required. You will have attach the strainer, bolt down the engine, and attach your spray hoses.
Once you have the assembly set up properly, you can use this Weed Man pump-motor combo to handle many professional spraying tasks, including lawn and turf spraying, weed and pest control spraying, agricultural spraying, horticultural spraying, de-icing applications, and many other spraying tasks performed by Weed Man franchises.
- Includes Annovi Reverberi AR30-SP Diaphragm Pump, AR1636 Gearbox, Honda GX160QH Engine, TeeJet AA126ML-3-16 Strainer
- Max. Flow: 9.6 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 3600 RPM (with engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Max. Horsepower: 4.8-5.5 HP @ 3600 RPM (depends on altitude, environmental conditions, etc.)
- Port Sizes: 1" NPT inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Two diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms
- Plastic-coated aluminum liquid handling parts
- Aluminum body
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Buna o-rings
- Safety valve
- Oil drainage plug
- Clear sight glass
- Weight: 20.5 lb
Honda GX160QH Specifications:
- Air-cooled, OHV, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine
- 3/4" keyed crankshaft
- Horizontal shaft
- Recoil starter
- Butterfly carburetor
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US quarts
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.61 US quarts
- Weight: 33 lb