Weed Dragon Home & Garden Torch Kits
The Weed Dragon Torch Kits, "VT2-23C" and "VT2-23SVC", have been designed for the homeowner, but have the power of professional landscaping tools. They are perfect for spot weeding and clearing brush under fences. Now available with the backpack option for convenient use.
Safe and easy to use. This is a great way to reduce or eliminate herbicide and chemical use, especially where children and/or pets could be exposed. These torch kits can be used with either a large or small propane cylinder (not for use with a disposable cylinder).
The Weed Dragon "VT2-23 SVC" model comes equipped with a squeeze valve with an adjustable pilot and handle. This allows for extra flame control and will save you money because it reduces the use of propane by going to a pilot flame between blasting your weeds.
- Flame weeds in your yard, garden, concrete cracks, rock gardens, driveways and along fence lines, chain-link and iron and rock. Flaming reduces or eliminates spraying chemicals.
- Burn heavy weeds and brush, stumps, debris and more. Perfect to clear out irrigation ditches, fields, culverts, pond edges, etc. of heavy weeds.
- Thaw frozen outdoor water pipes.
- Melt snow and ice off steps, sidewalks, driveways and nonflammable surfaces.
- Heat metal castings, pipe and tubing, branding irons, pots, kettles, tar, asphalt and roofing materials.
- Sterilize empty bird and animal cages, pens and other nonflammable confinement areas.
- Dry or thaw sand, dirt and other materials used in construction and excavation.
- Remove paint, grease, oil, plastic and other residues from metal, concrete and other nonflammable objects.
- 100,000 BTU Torch for VT2-23C and VT2-23SVC.
- 400,000 BTU Torch for BP2512SVC.
- Operating pressure 5-25 psi.
- Approximate flame temperature of 2050° F.
- 10' U.L. Listed LP gas hose.
- Hand tighten excess flow POL fitting.
- U.L. listed regulator.
- Adjustable needle valve
- Spark lighter.
- Length: 34"
- Torch Bell Diameter: 2"
- Propane tank included for backpack version only.
- For outdoor use only – avoid flammable residue.
- CSA Certified (Canada).