Webster Deep Root Feeder
The Webster Deep Root Feeder is excellent for deep root feeding with granular fertilizer. This vertimulcher is used by professional arborists to feed trees with granular fertilizer. It comes nearly assembled and you can have it up and running in minutes. The auger drills down into the soil and right at the root zone, as the auger retracts a measured amount of fertilizer drops down in into the hole. Then it can be wheeled over to the spot for the next drill hole, and so on around the tree. Deep root feeding is essential for a healthy tree and your customers will be thrilled with the results. Easily fits into a back of a pick up truck and one man can lift it when it is empty.
- Easy to use.
- Ideal for root feeding with dry granular fertilizer, even in hard packed soil.
- May also aerate using pea gravel.
- 20 lb. capacity polyethylene hopper.
- Full hopper will make 80 applications (suitable for four 6"diameter trees).
- Dispenses 113 grams (4oz) of fertilizer per hole.
- Drills and fills approximately 6 holes per minute.
- Adjustable to depths of 8, 12, or 15" (20,30 or 38cm).
- Tecumseh 2HP, 2 stroke gasoline engine with electronic ignition and centrifugal clutch powers a 1 1/2" soil auger.
Used by arborists, governments, parks departments, landscape companies and people with large estates and many trees that need deep root feeding. Rittenhouse has been selling this machine for over a decade.
Buy your Webster Deep Root Feeder today and increase your productivity tomorrow.