Water Right 700 Series Polyurethane Garden Soaker Hose
Deliver consistent soaking over the length of your lawn and garden with these Water Right 700 Series Polyurethane Soaker Hoses.
Three sizes of Water Right 700 Series Polyurethane Soaker Hoses to choose from:
- Water Right Polyurethane Soaker Hose - 25' x 1/2" Inside Diameter (# SKR2-025-MU)
- Water Right Polyurethane Soaker Hose - 50' x 1/2" Inside Diameter (# SKR2-050-MU)
- Water Right Polyurethane Soaker Hose - 100' x 1/2" Inside Diameter (# SKR2-100-MU)
Consisting of a polyurethane material that bridges the gap between rubber and plastic, these Water Right soaker hoses are 100% toxic-free and do not contain lead, BPA, and phthalates like some other soaker hoses do. They also will not leave a black residue on your hands while handling them like other soaker hoses do.
These Water Right soaker hoses provide precisely controlled water delivery and a consistent water weep from end to end for a delicate and uniform watering pattern. They will not kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose because there are specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends. Very slim and lightweight, these soaker hoses can be easily positioned and maneuvered around the lawn and garden with little struggle. Whether the temperature outdoors is hot, cold, or freezing, these polyurethane hoses will remain flexible with no kinking, no cracks, and no leaky connections. The pine straw color of these hoses exhibit an earthy matte finish, helping it blend in many landscapes and gardens.
- Length: 25' (# SKR2-025-MU), 50'(# SKR2-050-MU), or 100'(# SKR2-100-MU)
- Inside Diameter: 1/2"
- Material: Polyurethane (100% toxic-free)
- Color: Pine straw
- Flexible in all weather conditions
- Chrome-plated solid machined brass fittings
- FDA and NSF drinking water safe
- Each size soaker hose is equipped with fittings and end caps
- Made in the USA