Water Right 400 Series Slim and Light Polyurethane Garden Hose
Be provided with all the flow you will need to accomplish most watering jobs around the home and garden with these Water Right 400 Series Slim and Light Polyurethane Garden Hoses.
Three sizes of Water Right 400 Series Polyurethane Garden Hoses to choose from:
- Water Right Slim and Light Polyurethane Garden Hose - 25' x 7/16" Inside Diameter - Eggplant color (# PSH-025-EP)
- Water Right Slim and Light Polyurethane Garden Hose - 50' x 7/16" Inside Diameter - Olive color (# PSH-050-MG)
- Water Right Slim and Light Polyurethane Garden Hose - 75' x 7/16" Inside Diameter - Eggplant color (# PSH-075-EP)
Extremely soft, flexible, and lightweight, these Water Right garden hoses use top-quality materials in the manufacturing process to provide years of service. The polyurethane material the hose is comprised of, which bridges the gap between rubber and plastic, is 100% toxic-free and does not contain lead, BPA, and phthalates that are sometimes found in some other garden hoses. This makes it drinking water safe and perfect to use for watering applications around the home, lawn and garden, RV, boat, marine, workshop, and more.
When you use these Water Right 400 Series Polyurethane Garden Hoses, you will be provided with a 4 gpm @ 40 psi flow rate, which is plenty of pressure to handle most watering jobs around the home and garden. To prevent hose kinks at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose, there are specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends. Whether the temperature outdoors is hot, cold, or freezing, these polyurethane hoses will remain flexible with no kinking, no cracks, and no leaky connections.
NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SPRINKLERS OR SPRAY WANDS DESIGNED FOR 5/8" DIAMETER HOSE.
- Length: 25' (# PSH-025-EP), 50' (# PSH-050-MG), or 75' (# PSH-075-EP)
- Inside Diameter: 7/16"
- Material: Polyurethane (100% toxic-free)
- Color: Eggplant (# PSH-025-EP, PSH-075-EP) or Olive (# PSH-050-MG)
- Flow Rate: 4 gpm @ 40 psi
- Flexible in all weather conditions
- Chrome-plated solid machined brass fittings
- FDA and NSF drinking water safe
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (# PSH-025-EP), 3 lb. (# PSH-050-MG), 4.5 lb. (# PSH-075-EP)
- Made in the USA