W1 Unloader - Control Set
The General Pump / Interpump W1 Control Set Unloader is for pressure washing equipment and is designed exclusively to fit certain Interpump and General Pumps.
The W1 Unloader Control Set can be used with the following General Pumps: TT551, TT561, TT741, TT751, TT901, TT931, T9051, TT9061, TT9071, and TS1021.
Note: It is recommended to use a safety relief valve in conjunction with this W1 Unloader Valve when installed on a positive displacement pump.
- Mounts directly on pump inlet and outlet; internal bypass loop
- Unitrol Pressure Control Set bolt-on
- Reduces cost by eliminating the need for fittings and bypass hose
- Compact design features forged brass body and hardware
- Versatile, mounts in seconds to either side of pump manifold
- Trapped Pressure type adjustable unloader with internal bypass system
- Built-in chemical injector includes variable metering adjustment
- For use with single or multiple gun systems
- Flow Range: 2 to 3 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 1600 PSI
- Max. Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Inlet Port: 3/8"-19 BSP-F
- Outlet Port: 3/8"-19 BSP-M
- Chemical Inlet: 1/4" I.D. hose
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 2.75" x 5.25"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
The W1 Unloader Repair Kit #94 includes:
- 1 x 90.3832.00 O-Ring
- 3 x 90.3822.00 O-Rings
- 1 x 90.3582.00 O-Ring
- 1 x 94.8217.00 Taper Spring
- 1 x 97.4782.00 Ball
- 1 x 90.3572.00 O-Ring
- 1 x 90.3585.00 O-Ring
- 1 x 94.7383.00 Spring
- 1 x 90.3580.00 O-Ring
- 2 x 90.3570.00 O-Rings