Vacuum / Transfer Hose
Rittenhouse uses these hoses in our standard production of sprayer units. This hose is chemical resistant and stands up well to U.V. rays.
The see-thru clear tubing assists the operator when trouble-shooting system problems. It allows the operator to see if air is entering the pumping system.
Crystal clear PVC, formulated to meet FDA, USDA, 3A and NSF criteria and California Proposition 65. Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire.
- 29.9 inches HG vacuum rating
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing - hose diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures
- Crystal clear - allows for visual confirmation of product flow
- Glass-smooth interior - reduces material buildup
- Electrogalvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation
- Resistant to chemicals
- One-piece lengths
- Full vacuum lines
- Industrial vacuum pumps
- Food & beverage dispensing
- Air and water supply lines
- Pneumatic parts transfer
- Car wash applications
- Coolant lines
- Air breathing lines
- Deionized water systems