These Udor VX-Series Plunger Pumps are industrial duty three cylinder pumps that have die cast powder coated aluminum crankcases, bronze connecting rods, solid ceramic plungers, brass manifolds, stainless steel plunger rods with body guides, dual roller bearings, stainless steel check valves and a 1-3/8" (35 mm) solid keyed shaft.
These VX-Series Plunger Pumps are used in many industrial and cleaning applications, such as firefighting, hydrostatic testing, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, mobile washing, sewer jetting, mining, misting and cooling, drilling and boring, and much more.
- Max. Rated Speed: 1000 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 50 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" FNPT inlet, 1" FNPT discharge
- Shaft: 1-3/8" (35 mm) solid keyed shaft
- Three cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump
- Heavy duty brass manifolds
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides
- Stainless steel plunger guides and check valves
- Bronze connecting rods
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Lift ring
- 89 ounce oil capacity
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18" x 15.5" x 9.5"
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Max. Flow: 26 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Max. Flow: 33 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Max. Flow: 40 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 2000 PSI
Please review some of the files in the Resources section for more information on the Udor VX-Series Industrial Plunger Pumps.