UDOR Pump - ZETA260 2C and ZETA260HYD
The Udor RO 250/CC and RO 250/HYD have been replaced by the Zeta 260/CC and Zeta 260/HYD, respectively.
The Zeta 260/CC has the same specifications as the RO 250/CC Pump, Udor has just made some improvements to the design and changed the model number.
The Udor Zeta 260/CC has dual 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shafts.
The Udor Zeta 260/HYD has a 2-bolt 'A' mount flange with a 1" keyed female shaft for direct attachment of a hydraulic motor.
Both of these Zeta Series Pumps are low pressure, six diaphragm pumps that are best used in agricultural and horticultural spraying applications, including lawn care, pest control, weed control, firefighting, dust suppression, fluid transfer, washdown, cleaning, de-icing, tree spraying, and more. They easily handle the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 68 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 2" HB inlet, 1-1/2" HB outlet
- Six diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Plasticized aluminum heads
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds
- Plasticized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Mounting rails
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11" x 15.5" x 18"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kit for the Udor Zeta 260/CC is the 8700.44 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit.
Check under Resources if you require more information on the Zeta 260/CC Diaphragm Pump, including data sheets, parts lists, troubleshooting guides, and more.