The Udor RO 130/C has been discontinued, the replacement pump is a UDOR ZETA 140 1C. The ZETA140 1C has the same specifications as the RO130/C, UDOR has just made some improvements to the design.
The Udor ZETA 140/C is a low pressure, three diaphragm pump that includes a built-in pulsation dampener and a 1-3/8" male six-spline PTO shaft.
The Zeta 140/C is well suited for a range of horticultural and agricultural spraying applications, as well as lawn care, tree spraying, pest control, weed control, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, de-icing, fluid transfer, firefighting, and more. It can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Zeta Series Diaphragm Pumps provide the user with affordable maintenance and common parts for all of their pumping and spraying needs.
- Max. Flow: 36 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Three diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum body
- Plasticized aluminum heads
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds
- Stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Mounting rails
- Pulsation dampener
- 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shaft
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 11.5" x 12"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits are the 8700.04 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.11 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Check the Resources section if you want for more information about the Zeta 140/C Diaphragm Pump by Udor.