The Udor Zeta 85 and Udor Zeta 85P are low pressure, three diaphragm pumps with a universal drive face, mounting rails and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. The Udor Zeta 85/GR-5 and Zeta 85P/GR-5 are fitted with a 5027.75 Gearbox for 4 - 6.5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts. Control units are included with all models.
The Zeta 85 Diaphragm Pump is a heavy duty pump with plasticized aluminum heads and glass-filled nylon manifolds, while the Zeta 85P Poly Pump is ideal for salt water with its polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts, as well as chemically resistant diaphragms designed for a long life. The difference between the Zeta 85 and 85P is the polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts on the Zeta 85P.
Both the Udor Zeta 85 and Zeta 85P Diaphragm Pumps are commonly used to clean roof tops. Hot and humid weather can lead to mold, mildew and fungus forming on your shingled / tiled roof. Moss prevention is a common practice and this pump is perfect for it. It is capable of handling fluids such as chlorine (up to 10%), mild acids and abrasive fluids. All bolts are stainless.
These pumps are also ideal for horticultural and agricultural spraying applications involving lawn care, tree spraying, fluid transfer, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, de-icing and more. Perfect for handling the pumping and spraying of common agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive fluids, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Zeta 85 and Zeta 85P
- Max. Flow: 22 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 300 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 540 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Inlet Port: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Ports: Two 1/2"
- Bypass Port: 3/4"
- Three diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Anodized aluminum bodies.
- Plasticized aluminum heads.
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds.
- Polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts, stainless steel bolts, poly heads, poly manifolds (Zeta 85P versions).
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge included with each version.
- Zeta 85/GR-5 and Zeta 85P/GR-5 models are fitted with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 11" x 12"
- Weight (Zeta 85 and 85P): 36 lb
- Weight (Zeta 85/GR-5 and 85P/GR-5): 48 lb
Control Unit included, but if you need to replace it, order the 6010.95 Control Unit for Zeta 85 models, and 6010.96 Control Unit for Zeta 85P models.
Please review the PDF files in the Resources section for more info pertaining to the Zeta 85 Diaphragm Pump and its accessories.