Udor Pump Super Duty GK-Series GKC 50/17-S.
These high pressure plunger pumps from Udor are commonly used in many self-serve car washes and automatic car washes, as they are designed for power washing in mind. Other than the car wash industry, these GK-Series High Pressure Plunger Pumps can also be used for firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, hydrostatic testing, sewer jetting, mining, misting and cooling, carpet cleaning, mobile cleaning, pressure washing, reverse osmosis, and more.
The Super Duty GK-Series of high pressure plunger pumps are perfect for the car wash industry. They feature solid brass manifolds with increased internal and external bracing, as well as large diameter Niploy plated valve caps with increased thread depth for greater stability.
- Max. Flow: 12.5 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 20.0 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 24 mm keyed, solid shaft
- Large diameter stainless steel valve caps with increased thread depth
- Reinforcing ring on inlet and discharge ports
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rod assemblies with guide pins
- Heavy duty reinforced brass heads with external and internal bracing
- Heavy duty forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heat treated crank shaft
- Stainless steel check valves
- Stainless steel piston guides
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides for optimum piston guide support
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- 40 ounce capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Positive displacement plunger pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 9.75" x 5.5"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kit for this Udor GKC 50/17-S High Pressure Plunger Pump is the UD-12 Seal Kit and the UD-3 Valve Kit.
If you search under Resources you will find a number of helpful files about these Udor Plunger Pumps.