UDOR Pump Super Duty GK-Series GKC 26/28-S
Udor Pump Super Duty GK-Series GKC 26/28-S.
These pumps are used by many self-serve and automatic car washes, as they are designed with power washing in mind. They also can be used for applications other than car washing, such as firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, hydrostatic testing, cleaning, mining, misting and cooling, mobile cleaning, sewer jetting, surface cleaning, injection systems, reverse osmosis, and much more.
Udor Super Duty GK-Series High Pressure Plunger Pumps are heavy duty models perfect for self serve car washes and automatic car washes. Their solid brass manifolds have increased internal and external bracing. They feature large diameter Niploy plated valve caps with increased thread depth for greater stability.
- Max. Flow: 7.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 20.0 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 24 mm solid, keyed shaft
- Large diameter stainless steel valve caps with increased thread depth
- Reinforcing ring on inlet and discharge ports
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rod assemblies with guide pins
- Heavy duty reinforced brass heads with external and internal bracing
- Heavy duty forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heat treated crank shaft
- Stainless steel check valves
- Stainless steel piston guides
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides for optimum piston guide support
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- 40 ounce capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Positive displacement plunger pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 9.75" x 5.5"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits for this Udor Super Duty GK-Series GKC 26/28-S Plunger Pump is the UD-10 Seal Kit and the UD-31 Valve Kit.
There are a number of files pertaining to this pump and other Udor Plunger Pumps under the Resources section if you are in need of more information.