Udor Pump Super Duty GK-Series GKC 21/35-S.
Many self-serve car washes and automatic car washes use these High Pressure Udor Plunger Pumps, since they are designed with power washing in mind. Other than the car wash industry, these plunger pumps are also used for firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, sewer jetting, hydrostatic testing, mining, misting and cooling, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, mobile cleaning, and much more..
These Super Duty GK-Series Plunger Pumps from Udor are heavy duty models that are well suited for the car wash industry. They have solid brass manifolds with increased internal and external bracing, as well as large diameter Niploy plated valve caps with increased thread depth for improved stability.
- Max. Flow: 5.5 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 20.0 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 24 mm solid, keyed shaft
- Large diameter stainless steel valve caps with increased thread depth
- Reinforcing ring on inlet and discharge ports
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rod assemblies with guide pins
- Heavy duty reinforced brass heads with external and internal bracing
- Heavy duty forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heat treated crank shaft
- Stainless steel check valves
- Stainless steel piston guides
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides for optimum piston guide support
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- 40 ounce capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Positive displacement plunger pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 9.75" x 5.5
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits for this Udor Super Duty GKC 21/35-S High Pressure GK-Series Plunger Pump are the UD-9 Seal Kit and UD-41 Valve Kit.
Check under the Resources section to find helpful files about this pump, like troubleshooting guides, reference guides, parts lists, and more.