UDOR Pump - Ro 320/CC
The Udor RO-320/CC is low pressure, six diaphragm pump with mounting rails and a dual 1-3/8" six spline male PTO shaft.
The RO 320/CC Diaphragm Pump by Udor is designed for a range of horticultural and agricultural spraying applications, such as lawn care, tree spraying, firefighting, de-icing, fluid transfer, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, pest control, weed control, and more. It easily handles the pumping and spraying of a variety of chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and more.
- Max. Flow: 84 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: Two 2" inlets, 1-1/2" outlet
- Six diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Plasticized aluminum heads
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds
- Stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Dual 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shafts
- Mounting rails
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15" x 17" x 21"
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Control units NOT included
This Udor RO Series Pump can adapt with ease to PTO's, gas engines or belt driven applications. It has a visual oil sight gauge, and a large capacity oil bath crank case. Its simple design makes maintenance easier and affordable. Desmopan Diaphragms are standard but are available in BUNA.
Recommended Repair Kit for this pump is the 8700.70 Desmopan Diaphragm Repair Kit.
Under Resources you will find some useful files pertaining to this Udor RO-320/CC Diaphragm Pump, such as a parts list, data sheet, troubleshooting guide, and more.